We need a marketing star to assist us in our marketing and business development initiatives!
About the role
- Together with the practice manager, create and execute firm marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Identify new opportunities for the services we provide and initiating contact with key decision makers in order to generate new business.
- Assist fee earners in the creation and execution of individual marketing plans, and report quarterly on their progress.
- Develop and manage a wide range of creative social media content across multiple platforms.
- Graphic design for print and digital copy.
- Manage website content.
- Create video content for B2C markets.
- Report on website and campaign performance.
- Assist with the creation of quarterly e-newsletters and managing our client database.
- Assist with the planning, organisation and management of events.
- Ideally, you will have a relevant tertiary qualification with proven marketing and business development experience in a similar role.
- Great writing, editing and communication skills.
- Confident using the Office 365 suite, Adobe and social media platforms.
- A creative and inquisitive thinker who loves marketing and is not afraid to get in front of an audience.
- Team player with a friendly, can-do attitude.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to stay on-task to completion.
Harmans is a long-established Canterbury law firm operating from modern offices in an unrivalled location within the Central City. We are located close to parking and are situated amongst the best Christchurch has to offer in retail and hospitality. We pride ourselves on our reputation as an excellent employer and being a major contributor to the New Zealand Law Society and other community organisations. We are committed to gender equality and the continued development of our employees’ skills and knowledge base.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience, in a friendly, fun and supportive professional environment.
If this sounds like you, please be in quick to apply for this rare part-time marketing opportunity, where working hours and days are negotiable.
You can apply now by emailing your curriculum vitae and covering letter to our Practice Manager: Julie.email@example.com.